Imagine working for an organization that puts employees and company culture at the top of their priority list. The amazing team at Vault, made up of over 140 unique team members, is part industry-newcomers, part industry-pros, and all heart. Our outstanding team coupled with a winning spirit has made Vault one of the fastest growing providers of personal insurance for successful individuals and their families. We offer a modern insurance experience that combines a tech forward approach and concierge services to meet the needs of our agents and customers.
Recently recognized as a 2021 Best Places to Work by Tampa Bay Business Journal, we are hiring for our Professional Trainee positions which will start your career in insurance and create a career path across a range of functions including Customer Concierge Services, Risk Management, Underwriting, Product Management, Business Development, Actuarial and Claims in St. Petersburg, FL , West Palm Beach, FL and NY/NJ, Phoenix, AZ (coming soon!)
Our business is providing Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We sincerely care deeply about each other and the work that we do. We are changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Vault might be a great fit for you if…
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
If you’re ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day, let us know! See below to learn more about the role. We look forward to meeting you.
A typical day in the life of the Concierge, consists of…
- Being on the front line with our agents and clients receiving inbound calls. Understanding and being passionate about delivering accurate information and interacting in a personalized, authentic and an overwhelmingly “wow” experience. Keeping agents and clients coming back!
- Understanding that we are protecting our clients most prized possessions and taking great pride in doing so.
- Preparing new business quotes and renewals, evaluating information to determine risk acceptability, and pricing in accordance with company standards.
- Effectively negotiating underwriting and pricing decisions to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Preparing Underwriting reports as needed to evaluate risks.
- Preparing policy contracts with accuracy and ensuring timely delivery to agents and customers.
- Providing feedback and process improvement recommendations regarding systems and workflow, ensuring exceptional customer experiences.
You will meet or exceed the qualifications for this role with the following…
- A Bachelor’s degree or prior experience in a role directly supporting customers
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills, exhibiting a positive attitude and patience when communicating with agents and clients
- Great people skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to continue to cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, including the ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Strong detail, accuracy, and organization skills
- Effective abilities cultivating strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers
- Ability to overcome obstacles, be flexible, and find common ground for resolution
- Adaptable to changing situations, requirements, or priorities
- Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.)
We will support your wellbeing by…
Offering a robust suite of benefits, including
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts (with a company contribution)
- Company paid Life/AD&D, STD, and LTD benefits
- Telehealth 24/7 Doctor Access
- Virtual Wellness Screenings
- Lifestyle Management, Healthy Rewards, and Healthy Pregnancy Programs (including discounts)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company 401k retirement plan with Day 1 eligibility, 6% company match, and 100% immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
We’re redefining the world of personal insurance and looking for the best and the brightest in the field to provide an authentic experience and simplify each customer interaction. We are obsessed with providing seamless customer service because that’s who we are.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, open-minded environment, built on trust and empowerment
- Access to cutting-edge technology
- Mentorship from the top minds in the industry
Our exceptional team takes great pride in uniting around a set of shared values that embody what it feels like to be part of this organization and enables us to continue to push industry boundaries.
- We are an EEO Employer
- We emphasize humanity across the board
- We believe diversity makes us better, and we seek to create a workplace where all feel a sense of belonging.