Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the High Net Worth segment. In this role, you will be responsible for motivating and empowering your team to deliver a world-class agent and customer journey across every touch point.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You have a proven track record of bringing structure to a fast-paced environment while simultaneously thinking ahead and exhibiting strategic agility and problem solving.
- You constantly innovate and strive to improve process including technology enhancements critical to our customer journey (agent and customer experience). You always ask and validate our approach with the customers we serve.
- You are an exceptional leader that understands how to motivate and empower your team and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- You roll up your sleeves and pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily, you thrive on a fast-paced environment and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You spark innovation and thought leadership. In this role you will work with Operational leaders to ensure Vault’s processes across the customer journey are scalable, efficient and support world class service delivery.
- Inspire and promote collaboration with the team consisting of underwriting, claims, project management, licensing, etc.
- You drive a team culture that has a sense of urgency to support the customer. You inspire passion to deliver accurate information and an interaction that is personalized, authentic and a “wow” experience.
- You take pride and ownership to provide service within the company established guidelines for timeliness, quality, and effectiveness becoming a Subject Matter Expert for your team and customers.
- Effectively manage delegation of task-oriented work to support team/company deadlines and objectives
- Perform related training, and overviews for new hires.
- Constantly strive to improve process and measure/improve efficiency.
- Conduct calibrations, quality audits, productivity scoring across team(s) to support Vault Exceptional Service Achievements, including some reporting requirements.
- Deliver direct & meaningful feedback to identify and support continued professional development of team.
- Available to work flexible shifts between 7AM-7PM and overtime as needed.
- You happily perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in operations, contact center, project management and experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
- Self-starter, strong organizational project management skills and ability to function independently with limited resources.
- Demonstrate high energy level and positive, winning attitude.
- Must have proven track record or process improvement and driving service levels that exceed industry standards and demonstrate teamwork across functional areas.
- Ability to make real time decisions in a fast-paced, high-volume environment characterized by ambiguity and change.