Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Act as a first point of contact for any reported calls and queries. Deliver daily IT assistance by taking the lead in incident resolution to log, track and resolve service requests from users ensuring a responsive service.
- Responsible for diagnosis and troubleshooting of system, software, hardware and networking issues
- Responsible for corporate desktop/laptop image, which includes preparing, testing and deploying operating systems.
- Responsible for operating system and application patch management process which includes evaluation, testing and deployment.
- Assists on corporate desktop/laptop image which includes preparing, testing and deploying operating systems.
- Provide support using remote connection tools, where remote fixes are not possible, provide desk-side assistance at a suitable time
- Assists in managing hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records
- Ensure IT operation process and environment compliance to SOX requirement and company policy
- Perform regular system health check, user ID maintenance system performance tuning, capacity planning, hardware upgrade and DR drills
- Documentation of system and IT operation
- Available to support the business during afterhours, weekends, and holidays when critical issues arise.
- Be a champion for change and continuous improvement
- Associates Degree Holder in Computer Sciences/Information Technology or equivalent
- A logical and systematic approach to problem resolution across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Results focused, driven individual, with the ability to work off their own initiative to improve overall operational efficiency.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar support role
- Experience with Office 365 Administration which includes OneDrive, Exchange Online, and user account administration
- Video collaboration in Zoom or MS teams
- Mobile/Desktop Device management -Airwatch, Intune
- Identity management administration, preferably Okta experience
- Cloud based file share administration – Box, Sharefile, etc.
- Imaging and Desktop patching with Microsoft SCCM
- Understanding of cloud-based phone systems and call center systems a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, customer-oriented, and a team player with good troubleshooting and communication skills