Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- You’re a natural communicator who will help improve employee mobility, productivity, teamwork, and security demonstrating your experience in application support for Office 365 solutions. Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information
- Strong technical ability in identifying, analyzing and resolving client problems and concerns associated with office automation, equipment, hardware and software, to the clients satisfaction
- Handling technically complex incidents and changes
- Owning, leading and driving issues to resolution
- The ability to independently follow existing processes and procedures
- Responsible for diagnosis and troubleshooting of system, software, hardware, and networking issues
- Responsible for operating system and application patch management process via Intune which includes evaluation, testing and deployment.
- Assists on corporate desktop/laptop auto deployment via Intune which includes preparing, testing and deploying operating systems.
- Provide support using remote connection tools such as Bomgar, where remote fixes are not possible, provide desk-side assistance at a suitable time
- Assists in managing hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records
- Ensure IT operation process and environment compliance to SOX requirement and company policy
- Perform regular system health check, user ID maintenance system performance tuning, capacity planning, hardware upgrade and DR drills
- Documentation of system and IT operation
- Available to support the business during afterhours, weekends, and holidays when critical issues arise.
- Be a champion for change and continuous improvement
- Associates Degree Holder in Computer Sciences/Information Technology or equivalent
- A logical and systematic approach to problem resolution across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Results focused, driven individual, with the ability to work off their own initiative to improve overall operational efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in application support for Office 365 solutions, Active Directory/Azure Domain, PIM Management, Group Polices, MDM, Desktop Security (Bit locker/McAfee/Other)
- 3+ years working in Office 365 and deploying/supporting a large-scale enterprise. Intune, OneDrive, Exchange Online, Skype/Teams
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft OS & MAC OS image, deployment and updates. Office 365 AD Account Administration, Group Policies, Desktop deployment/Software Inventory tools such as PDQ/SCCM
- Expert technical knowledge of PC Operating Systems including Window 10 & Mac OS and IOS
- 3+ years of experience managing PC procurement, deployment, and remote management of users/equipment. Atlassian Jira Service Desk experience preferred.
- Auditing tools such as Netwrix/Varonis
- Cloud File Sharing products such as OneDrive/Box and Druva for backup
- Unified Communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Mobile/Desktop Device management – Intune
- Identity management administration, preferably Okta experience
- Cloud based file share administration – Box, Sharefile, etc.
- Understanding of cloud-based phone systems and call center systems a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, customer-oriented, and a team player with good troubleshooting and communication skills