Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Support Product Expansion for Homeowner, Collections, Excess Liability and Auto lines of business
- Mentor actuarial team
- Develop and Monitor State and Countrywide level profitability
- Ensure timely State ratel level and product updates and enhancements
- Participate in Catastrophe management evaluation and optimization
- Collaborate with Product staff to develop and enhance State monitoring tools
- Collaborate with Field staff and underwriting to understand State performance
- Consolidate state level data for countrywide indications and rate plan enhancements
- Present findings and suggestions to management of all departments
- Support the Chief Actuary in all aspects of profitable growth
- ACAS designation
- 5 Years of Personal Lines Pricing
- Managerial Experience
- Proven track record of collaboration
- Ability to implement creative solutions to business issues
- Ability to query, organize and analyze data for all lines of business
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or other programming languages preferred (R, Python)
- Experience in GLM a plus
- Reserving Experience a plus