Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. The payment interaction and experience is where we touch our customers the most. This Vault Concierge Billing role is an incredible opportunity to learn and be a part of helping to shape these interactions to create the best experiences for our customers.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member, and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- You are curious and thrive on identifying and solving problems with creative solutions.
- You look at established processes with healthy skepticism to eliminate unnecessary steps and handoffs to provide a simple and engaging experience for our customers.
- Help identify opportunities to optimize the end-to-end customer payment and billing experience across all channels ensuring convenience, speed, flexibility, and intuitive engagement.
- Help evaluate the billing process and look for ways to challenge the norm in search of simple and convenient payment methods that deliver a world class payment experience.
- Provide input to help create engaging experiences for our customers payment experience via phone and on our website platform.
- Apply cash and credits to policies and ensure that outputs from these interactions is clear and concise.
- Review and evaluate past due polices and generate legal cancellation notices when necessary to ensure timely payment.
- Pleasantly respond to customer service requests with urgency.
- Evaluate, research, and reconcile billing issues and identify the root cause to help improve the customer experience.
- Perform other duties as required with an emphasis customer service and team building.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or two years of relevant P&C insurance, customer service and/or billing experience.
- Demonstrated professionalism, detail-oriented, strong communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work within deadlines.
- Necessary to work independently and remotely from team at times.
- Self-motivated with a thoughtful and pragmatic approach
- Intermediate Excel skills.