Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do: We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market. Insurance can be fun! Join our team and discover the world of High Net Worth Insurance!!!
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to adapt to rapidly evolving circumstances and priorities, while being meticulous and well-organized. This is a demanding position requiring an individual who is able to quickly learn new areas of responsibility, exercise good judgment, and be a creative problem solver.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing, and redlining contracts, including vendor agreements, software licenses, non-disclosure agreements, and other commercial contracts.
- Performing legal and factual research; effectively summarizing any research findings.
- Preparing, reviewing, and timely submitting regulatory or corporate governance filings.
- Coordinating responses to service of process or discovery requests.
- Assisting with the drafting and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining legal and compliance files.
- Taking on additional projects as needed.
- At least three years’ experience as a paralegal or similar position in a law firm or corporate environment, with a focus on transactional matters.
- Prior experience in property and casualty insurance regulation or compliance is a plus.
- The ability to work independently, proactively, and dependably under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Impeccable discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Skilled at identifying, quantifying, and recommending ways to mitigate risk.
- Intellectual curiosity about new areas and responsibilities.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and Acrobat (or similar). Knowledge of database tools, such as Access or SQL, would be beneficial.