Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Assist developing and executing on multi-channel campaigns across the agent and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Project manage CRM initiatives; lead efforts to gain process efficiencies and improve customer interactions including execution within established timelines.
- Assist driving sales proficiency and utilization of CRM platform with consistent process for managing and tracking customer and agency engagement for the entire organization.
- Support planning and execution of marketing events that drive customer/agent engagement such as sales and web focused events. Develop materials and presentations to support.
- Assist with development and execution of strategies for social media and web platforms. Increase customer and agent engagement across all platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Proficient in social media marketing and communications
- Basic design program skills preferred