Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high-net-worth segment. As a member of our team, you will lead our producer licensing and appointments strategy supporting the overall organizational goals.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member, and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- You have in-depth knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations and experience managing the licensing and appointment function of a P&C carrier.
- This position requires strong attention to detail – the agent onboarding experience is our very first interaction with our customer!
- Process all Producer/Agency license and appointment transactions through the agency management system and external systems. Experience with PCRM is ideal.
- Vendor management to ensure SLAs are being met (background checks, E-Docs, Producer/Agency Appointments).
- Assist in the selection and implementation of various Licensing vendors to ensure a seamless and best in class onboarding process.
- Research licensing and appointment rules as necessary and keep the team informed.
- You keep us compliant with state licensing requirements.
- Refine and document all licensing and appointment policies and procedures in-line with best industry practices.
- Constantly strive to improve the process and measure/improve efficiency.
- Perform licensing related training and overviews for new hires.
- You take pride and ownership to provide service within the company established guidelines for timeliness, quality, and effectiveness. You happily perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated professionalism, detail-oriented, strong communication and organization skills.
- 3-5 years of applicable licensing and appointment experience with a carrier.
- Strong understanding of the licensing and appointment rules of the P&C insurance industry.
- Self-starter, strong organizational project management skills and ability to function independently with limited resources.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple priorities and work within deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a thoughtful and pragmatic approach
- May be required to travel and/or work overtime when necessary, to meet objectives.
Vault Reciprocal Exchange is rated A – by A.M. Best the leading insurance industry rating agency. Vault Excess & Surplus Lines Insurance Company is rated A by A.M. Best