Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market. Insurance can be fun! Join our team and discover the world of High Net Worth Insurance!
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
As Vault’s training and development leader you are driven by a passion for people and culture. You will strategize with company leaders and employees to develop and deliver high quality learning opportunities. The training “experiences” you create will be engaging, effective and consistent to support Vault’s mission, culture, and brand identity. The L&D Leader thinks strategically and approaches problems with a lens to the entire organization. This role will lead initiatives in training & development across the company. The ideal candidate understands business needs that correlate to learning and skill gaps in the workforce. You can match learning styles to various methods of delivery. This role will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Work closely with leadership to create training and development strategies that support career progression, employee engagement and an exceptional on-boarding experience.
- Design and develop engaging training programs to support career progression, employee engagement and leadership development consistent with Vault brand. Think outside the box and develop innovative ways to engage!
- Work with leaders to develop performance evaluation program including delivering feedback, career development and performance improvements.
- Empower and engage employees to take ownership of their careers with learning opportunities that develop their skills, behaviors, and knowledge.
- Educate and promote across all teams how learning and performance initiatives contribute to high performance and achievement of our overall mission.
- Research develop and institute new ideas to drive talent identification including networking and communication strategies to connect with prospective talent.
- Create an exceptional on-boarding experience for new employees including train the trainer programs to facilitate best learning experiences.
- Plan, manage and facilitate learning courses in a virtual setting for Vault Leaders and Individual Contributors
- Oversee design, development, and implementation of online courses for internal learning.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to evaluate and refine existing training program
- Ensure all learning and development initiatives have clear outcomes and success metrics aligned to business impact
- Keep informed of new learning and development methods, techniques of competitors and pending introduction of new company products/services or policies to leverage knowledge transfer
- Enhance our Internal Ambassador Program to the next level
- Develop First time Leader program to help train/coach managers and supervisors as needed to ensure individual teams are set up for success.
- Develop internal benchmarks to track our learning and development progress
- 10+ years of learning and development or HR experience combined.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles; experience with instructional design and training delivery.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; engaging presentation style; strong group facilitation.
- Experience deploying large scale programs.
- Able to deal with change and the desire to make a difference is essential, we are looking for someone who loves to build from the ground up.
- You must be user-focused, passionate, and scrappy!