Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a fast-growing company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Serve as primary liaison with statistical agents, (such as ISO and NISS) and insurance regulators to represent Vault and ensure accurate and timely reporting of data.
- Coordinate, maintain and improve reporting processes for reports and data calls relating to policies, premiums, financial transactions, claims, and other data required by state insurance regulators, surplus lines offices, state guaranty funds, rating organizations, auditors, insurance examiners, and other key stakeholders.
- Manage the reporting deadlines and coordinate the gathering of needed information.
- Gather required data for, and assist with preparation of, excess and surplus lines reporting.
- Report to management on compliance related matters.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiarity with insurance statistical reporting and surplus lines reporting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of BI Tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to query, organize and interpret large amounts of data
- Self-disciplined, detail-oriented, and able to consistently meet internal and external timelines.
Job location includes: St. Petersburg, FL / West Palm Beach, FL / Remote