Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
We are seeking a Financial Operations Specialist to help establish the accounts payable function from the ground up with the freedom and flexibility to create processes and procedures that are not only efficient, but that provide real value to our stakeholders. Employees of Vault collaborate, across all departments, to ensure we are providing the best product and service to our customers. Vault prides itself on doing things differently, thinking “out of the box” and crushing the status quo. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, is dependable, detail oriented, and able to work in a team environment or individual setting with a can-do attitude.
The Financial Operations Specialist is responsible for completing financial activities to support accurate balance sheet/P&L reporting and efficient cash management.
In this role, you will:
- Own accounts payable processes, driving best practices in the timely capture of expenditures and processing of payments
- Identify and implement processes that will allow the accounts payable function to scale as Vault grows
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies associated with payment processing
- Establish and maintain relationship with new (incl. vendor set up/W9 requests) and existing vendors
- Collaborate effectively with the finance team to ensure a fast and smooth month-end close
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Assist in Workday accounts payable and expense reimbursement implementation
- Develop and document key controls and procedures
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed
- Associate degree required; BA/BS a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, experience using Concur or Workday a huge plus
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-review
- Write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge with peers and across all levels of the firm
- Ability to gather information, review documentation, ask appropriate questions and perform research