Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- With high attention to detail you provide administrative support to senior leadership team including meeting coordination, travel arrangements, preparing reports, etc.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep a busy executive team on track.
- You excel at storytelling and support the leadership team with development of marketing, board and client presentations.
- Provide support in building and facilities management.
- Manage office supplies, marketing materials and giveaways.
- Plan and coordinate corporate events, team building activities, marketing fulfillment.
- Perform other duties as required
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize, and juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of MS Office tools with an emphasis on Excel & Power point.