Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Analyze large, complex data sets from a variety of data sources to produce comprehensive reports for business stakeholders
- Effectively share and present data insights to stakeholders to drive strategic business decisions
- Develop and own processes, tools, and frameworks to improve overall business intelligence
- Work with business stakeholders to understand internal processes and how they impact KPI definitions and report requests
- Maintain internal report repository
- Manage and prioritize multiple data projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for data storytelling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, e.g. Pivot Tables, Data Visualizations, VLOOKUP functions
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (ETL) preferred
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools e.g. Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Exposure to additional coding languages like R and Python is a plus