Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. As a member of our team you will underwrite new and existing business accounts while providing world class service to our broker partners.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You do not get flustered easily and if you do not know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- Optimize end to end customer payment & billing experience across all channels ensuring convenience, speed, flexibility, and intuitive engagement
- Mobile, Web, VC, new commerce Channels
- Develop an “invisible payment experience”
- Includes development of billing screens and information for brokers and customers enabling simplistic self service
- Oversee and implement technologies and new ways to pay that deliver a world class payment & billing experience
- Reminders, texts, other sources that demonstrate ease of doing business
- Digital payments
- Pay Per miles apps!?
- Deliver seamless communications related to billing that are easy to understand, intuitive and drive engagement
- Build business and operational metrics to identify trends, opportunities for improvement and proactive identification of issues
- Manage flawless execution of manual processes including invoices, reminders, and notice of cancellations.
- Develop strategy for migrate to automation platforms while maintaining exceptional customer payment and billing experience.
- Ensure consistent brand experience across all platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of high volume, customer support related work experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Management Experience
- 2-5 years of customer payment & billing experience
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, competitive mindset, a self-starter attitude focused on growing a brand