Investigate, evaluate, and resolve claims made against the Company’s high net worth automobile policies. Engage in collaborative interactions in support of other areas of the company, including underwriting, finance and accounting, actuarial, sales and marketing, risk management, operations, and technology. Provide superior service to all customers, whether internal or external.
- Manage a pending of auto claims involving high net worth personal lines. Analyze coverage and manage first and third party auto damage losses. Effectively interact with insureds, brokers, insured’s personal and/or legal representatives. Responsible for investigating and determining liability, evaluating damages, investigate subrogation opportunities and assist our clients as their individual and unique needs dictate. Evaluate exposure and establish reserves, manage response and repair vendors, report internally and externally as required and negotiate settlements. Participate in underwriting decision making, including renewal risk assessment and communication with program agent.
- Work with other areas of the company including underwriting, finance and accounting, actuarial, sales and marketing, risk management, operations, and technology on projects as requested. Prepare claim summaries and other reports as necessary for management. Present severity claims to senior management in large loss meetings.
- Meet with existing or prospective clients and brokers. Attend relevant industry conferences/meetings.
- Comply with internal and external reporting.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience handling automobile claims or related relevant experience. Experience in handling high net worth clients is preferred. Four-year college degree is required; strong clinical background is preferred.
- Substantial auto claim experience is required and well versed in estimating software, i.e. CCC or Mitchell. Knowledge of issues related to auto claims including exotic and luxury vehicles. Excellent negotiation and communication skills. Technical writing experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Work is primarily desk based and may require occasional field inspections. Work may also require responding to catastrophe claims in impacted areas. Work may also include responding to emergency situations after core business hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.