Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market. Insurance can be fun! Join our team and discover the world of High Net Worth Insurance!!!
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a young company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- You are on the front line with our agents and clients receiving inbound calls. You understand and are passionate about delivering accurate information and an interaction that is personalized, authentic and a wow experience. You keep agents and clients coming back!
- You understand that we are protecting our clients most prized possessions and you take great pride in doing so.
- You prepare new business quotes and renewals, evaluate information to determine risk acceptability and price in accordance with company standards.
- You effectively negotiate underwriting and pricing decisions to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Prepare Underwriting reports as needed to evaluate risks.
- Prepare policy contracts with accuracy and ensure timely delivery to agents and customers.
- Provide feedback and process improvement recommendations regarding systems and workflow ensuring exceptional customer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills, exhibiting a positive attitude and patience when communication with agents and clients
- Possess great people skills and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams to continue to cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Must be highly organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
- Effective in cultivating strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers
- Able to overcome obstacles, be flexible and find common ground for resolution
- Easily adapts to changing situations, requirements, or priorities
- Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.)