Are you ready to wake up and be inspired to go to work every single day?
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenges the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization. Founded and led by industry veterans, Vault is changing the game in personal insurance and looking for colleagues that are ready to help us set a new standard.
Our team is highly motivated, collaborative, and fiercely committed to doing things differently. We care deeply about each other and the work that we do.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment of the personal insurance market.
Vault might be a great fit for you if:
- You care intensely about being part of a strong culture with organizational values that live at every level.
- You constantly innovate and you understand that no matter what your role is, your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details because they matter.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver exceptional service.
- You are passionate about shaping the direction of a fast-growing company.
Does this sound like you? If yes, learn more about the role below and apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- You are on the front line with our agents. You understand and are passionate about delivering accurate information and an interaction that is personalized, authentic can a “Wow” experience. You keep the agents and client coming back!
- You understand that we are protecting our clients most prized possessions and you take great pride in doing so
- You prepare new business quotes and renewals, evaluate information to determine risk acceptability and price in accordance with company standards
- Preparing Underwriting Reports as needed to evaluate risks
- Assisting with Binding Process of New Business by making sure all mandated state affidavits are received, correctly completed by brokers and uploaded in system
- Following up on Pre Bind Subjectivities and Post Inspection Requirements
- Provide feedback and process improvement recommendations regarding systems and workflow ensuring exceptional customer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills, exhibiting a positive attitude and patience when communicating with agents and clients
- Possess great people skills and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams to continue to cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Effective in cultivation strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers
- Able to overcome obstacles, be flexible and find common ground for resolution
- Easily adapts to changing situations, requirements, or priorities
- Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, Etc.)